"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In this case we've got to find a more subtle approach.
- "I would have expected you to take a more subtle approach in seeking my help."
- If you prefer a more subtle approach, consider using them as models.
- This will give it a more rounded and subtle approach.
- There wasn't time or money for a subtle approach such as Sam would have preferred.
- She must look for a more subtle approach than that.
- In the end, they went for a simpler and more subtle approach.
- In the end I opted for something less than the subtle approach.
- I believe that the issue calls for a more subtle approach.
- The Pentagon has also taken a more subtle approach to the fight.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.