"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Getting to that point simply required a strategic approach to the problem.
- Robert's system conditions for sustainability provided a strategic approach to improving the company's environmental performance.
- Regional countries play a central role in defining the strategic approach to supporting economic development.
- Other parents said they could understand a strategic approach to trips, depending on the site, time and age of the children.
- Does our area have a planned strategic approach to 1992?
- The old players would use a more strategic approach to the game.
- "We believe there's an opportunity to take a little more of a longer-term strategic approach."
- A strategic approach to sustainability should look at the full impact your business has on the environment and society.
- That is why a coherent, strategic approach must go way beyond agriculture.
- We need a strategic approach to secure democracy in Europe.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.