"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Thanks for the useful article on your overall approach to cookies.
- In general, China has adopted a more confident overall approach to foreign policy.
- You could also look at it as a metaphor for Gold's overall approach.
- But as an overall approach - this is what will happen.
- But until now, we have not had a coherent overall approach to our mine action.
- So all these things have to be addressed in some sort of balanced overall approach.
- Commissioner, you have made it clear that our debate today is not just about Iraq, but must also consider an overall political approach.
- The overall approach and many individual points have already been mentioned this evening.
- This is a necessary step that needs to be accompanied, from now on, by other steps as part of an overall European approach.
- Work is going on to develop these elements of this overall approach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.