"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some members think Congress is now ready for a broader approach.
- Within this school of writing there are two broad approaches.
- They can never put together a similar broad front approach to investing.
- There is more recent precedent for such a broad approach.
- It is not yet clear what share of the new federal money will go to programs taking this broader approach.
- "The idea is to take a broader approach to all humanitarian problems, to find new ways of doing things."
- A. It's a broad approach to people, to love everybody.
- Such a broad approach, however, does not leave much room for the latter.
- The Mann report is good, in particular because of its broad approach to the problems.
- I believe that a broader approach should have been taken on these issues.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.