"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Administration has taken a low-key approach to the street violence.
- The union leadership is taking a distinctly low-key approach to this critical event in its history.
- He has a similar low-key approach to air travel.
- Some big retailers are taking a more low-key approach to selling the film.
- But they say her low-key approach should not be seen to reflect any reluctance about making the race.
- He is considered to be taking a more low-key approach than his predecessor.
- That private nature is reflected in the couple's low-key approach to charity.
- He was one of several readers who have said they appreciate the fund's low-key approach.
- Lynne took a more low-key approach on her next effort.
- Mostly, Republican leaders took a low-key approach to this bill.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.