"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is even changing his confrontational approach to Washington.
- But a less confrontational approach to Austria now seems apparent.
- They have a purpose and it's a good one, but they've taken the most confrontational approach.
- "It has taken a turn towards a more difficult, bitter, confrontational approach," he said.
- "The times have long gone when Russia viewed the world as needing a confrontational approach," he said.
- While the Bush administration takes a confrontational approach, other nations are building a web of trade and investment ties.
- They are adopting a confrontational approach, which does not seem to be acceptable by the international community.
- He has since come under attack within the Administration for adopting what his critics regarded as too confrontational an approach.
- That is a less confrontational approach, and there are allies for it in Japan.
- However, it has been based on an ideological, confrontational approach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.