"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Since then, they have worked on a common approach to environmental improvement.
- We have now agreed to take a common approach on financial services.
- But perhaps the most common approach is to choose a particular date as a focus for your research.
- This is a common approach taken by several production systems.
- The most common approach, of course, is to take one's place in line at the return counter.
- We hope that this step forward will lead to the development of a common approach to world issues.
- It is, in actual fact, an issue on which we need to have a common approach.
- For this reason, I believe that a common approach should be considered.
- Next week the Council must decide on a common approach to an international force.
- The need for such a common approach is clear, today more than ever before.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.