"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I like the way they take a positive approach about serious stuff and make it funny too."
- I see this as a very positive and effective approach to teaching kids.
- And not quite in keeping with the positive approach she was committed to.
- That, he felt, would be a more positive approach to the season.
- If you do, be sure to present it with a positive approach.
- None the less, he never lost his positive approach to life.
- I think we should take a more positive approach here.
- This report goes a long way to developing a positive approach for the whole of Europe.
- Of course farming needs to take a positive approach to environmental issues.
- And to find some positive approach to future developments in my country.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.