"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They've got to be nice, have the right psychological approach, otherwise you'd never go back to them again, would you?
- This psychological approach has been at the core of his work for years.
- But he acknowledged that the psychological approach has paid benefits.
- They give yet another try to the psychological approach, and come up with the solution to the problem of the ultimate reality.
- One psychological approach is to take things one step at a time.
- When doing street marketing, organizations also consider focusing on the psychological approach.
- So it's no surprise that he takes a spiritual rather than a psychological approach to even his employment history.
- I believe that a proper scare can often do more than the best psychological approaches.
- The film favors a personal and psychological, rather than overtly political approach.
- But he said the psychological approach had now been at least partly incorporated in the work of many historians.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.