"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This first effort started what has become a classical approach to insect control.
- In many of his works, he followed the same classical approach to composition, form, and subject matter.
- Interestingly, the h 2s were in agreement with those calculated using the classical approach.
- "People try to get at these things by using the classical visual approach," the professor said.
- Policy cycles are typically characterized as adopting a classical approach.
- Not a classical approach, but maybe it was better.
- This distinctive classical approach to education is the basis for the school's entire academic program.
- The literature of the classical approach is much more numerous.
- In the classical approach to the dielectric model, a material is made up of atoms.
- The classical approach has permitted new rulings regarding modern technology.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.