"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He muttered words in a language none of them knew.
- You didn't have to hear all the words to know what was going on.
- I shouted the word so all would know what to expect.
- One seldom seemed to need words to know what the other was doing.
- Not that she needed to recognize the words to know what they were saying.
- Quite a few words I knew but didn't write out definitions for.
- To this day I do not know what the last words she called after me were.
- But not one word about what it was they knew.
- Only words, and she did not know how to use them against him.
- We did not need any words to know that her blindness was gone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.