"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The words echoed in her mind, but she could not speak them.
- Even six months later, her words still echoed in the back of his mind.
- The words did not echo as he left the room.
- The words from the woman up the hall echoed in her mind.
- At that moment, five simple words echoed in his mind.
- But she heard the words echoed from all through the ship.
- She called her friend's name, but the word echoed through a space where it had no more meaning.
- In a few months, maybe those words will echo a little further downtown.
- His words, and the fear in them, echoed the feelings of everyone around him.
- His words echo part of the thoughts that have been going through my head over the last month.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.