"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Their first words to each other express how much they care.
- Children between 2 and 3 years of age are just learning to use words to express themselves.
- We will miss her far more than any words can express.
- How could he find words to express this, the most difficult part of all.
- But Sam had no words to express what he felt.
- We help our students find words to express their feelings.
- Children are not always able to use words to express their feelings.
- Young people today often don't have the words to express their feelings.
- You will be missed far more than words can ever express.
- No single word in Latin expressed what we mean by art.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.