"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The words stung, as he had intended them to, but the hit brought no satisfaction.
- Her words stung with venom, but he could tell she didn't mean them.
- The old woman's words had stung me to the heart.
- His voice was mild and even, but the words stung.
- The words stung, but no more so than the look he saw in her eyes.
- Her soft words stung like a slap across the face.
- He turned away from them with a look of pain, as if their words had stung him.
- His words had stung her a little, but she kind of liked that.
- His words stung worse than if they'd come from anyone else.
- He knew she didn't mean it, but the words stung just the same.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.