"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Since he was also hard of hearing, Mara's words had escaped him as well.
- But not once during this long day did a word of complaint escape her lips.
- He wanted to speak, but words couldn't escape the closed wall of his throat.
- As the words escaped him he looked back at Mercy.
- But he did not answer; no word escaped his lips.
- Then he snapped his head up, and a quiet word escaped him.
- "No." The word escaped her before she could take it back.
- The word escaped her in a small explosion of sound.
- She managed to shut her mouth after these first words escaped.
- The words escaped and she looked around at the men.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.