"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I was sitting down again when the words floated through.
- It was as if she could actually see the words floating before her.
- The words floated back to me through the perfect summer evening.
- The words of the vampire floated through Will's mind again.
- Each day the words float briefly before thousands of eyes.
- The words floated across to Caroline on the still evening air.
- Walsh's words were floating in my head: She isn't the first.
- For some reason the words "Beam me up" floated into his head.
- The words floated back to him like a message out of the ether.
- The word floated from the depths of her chest on a long held breath.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.