"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She stared at him for a long time while the words sank in.
- A vehicle passed by, up on the road, so I let my words sink in a little more.
- For a moment, it seemed his words might be sinking in.
- The words sank in, but still he didn't look up.
- He paused a moment to let the words sink in.
- When her words sank in, I felt my eyes well up.
- She sat there a moment, letting her words sink in.
- He paused for a moment to let his words sink in.
- He closed his eyes, and let her words sink in.
- He sat there for a moment, letting the words sink in.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.