"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The word itself clearly indicates to a business and trade community.
- She knew that he was telling her far more than his words indicated.
- Together the two words indicated the independent status of the new nation.
- The word indicates a physical association with breath or blood.
- In the above, the word some indicates that the operation cannot always be performed.
- Jesus's next words about old and new treasures indicated he did have in mind a future time.
- There was much more passing now than the mere words indicated.
- The words which different societies use for any object also indicate the way that they see it.
- But he did not look as certain as his words indicated.
- The words might have indicated fear from someone else.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.