"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He looked again out the window, having no words to speak.
- No word she spoke or heard, but would follow, if he took up her hand.
- Even the words we use are a sort of double speak.
- She tried to make sense of the idea, to find a way to address it, to form words to speak in response.
- Paul asked, the first words spoken in a long time.
- Not a word spoken between the two men the whole time.
- Every word he'd spoken to the city that night was his own.
- Generally, he is content to let the words speak for themselves.
- Words spoke within her, directly this time, not through Charles.
- But the first words he spoke I will repeat now.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.