"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her mouth moved, but no words emerged, as the entire scene played itself out.
- Her mouth opened and closed several times before words emerged.
- It opened and closed a couple of times, but no words emerged.
- He opened his mouth to cry out, but no words emerged.
- His mouth closed, worked upon speech, but no word emerged.
- He saw her mouth open, but no word of protest emerged.
- She turned around and her face twisted into motion, but no words emerged.
- When he finally spoke, the words emerged as if they had been carefully measured.
- Her mouth open to ask Clare where, when they were now, but no words emerged.
- He meant to prepare her, but the words emerged more of a warning.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.