"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She wasn't sure how those three words could sound almost like a threat, but they did.
- The words don't sound positive, but the thinking behind it makes sense.
- He tried to make the four words sound like it would be more fun than two people could stand.
- The words sounded as if they were coming from someone else.
- The words did not sound right to his ears, but he knew no others to say.
- The second word actually sounds more like 'allow' but you know what he means.
- All are in good voice, but the words do not sound so very different from the conversations.
- Words of love, maybe, if she could remember what they sounded like.
- The words may sound very positive and impressive, but what do they actually mean?
- His last words sound like "Look on the main sight."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.