"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Minutes went by and word arrived of an aircraft down in Pennsylvania.
- The moment she ate, word arrived that her husband, the king, was dead.
- Then, not long after the birth of a daughter, word arrives that Henry has been killed in action.
- Guiscard and word of the king's death had already arrived.
- But no further word had arrived from the West.
- Little Miss held on to life desperately during the last debate and let go only when word of victory arrived.
- He wondered if word had yet arrived about the result of the race.
- The Hoon spoke but the words arrived one at a time.
- But the word had arrived that their help might also take more tangible form.
- Sooner or later word would arrive about the prince's death.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.