"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is fascinating to watch the words move out of the way when you add a picture to your letter.
- "I think your words moved her more than any of ours."
- No two words could have moved and disarmed her more.
- That her words moved me from simple fear into terror?
- But his sullen face showed how little the words of the other had moved him.
- But his words had suddenly moved away from Rod, become remote.
- Letters and words may move away from one another on a 2D plane, or in three-dimensional space.
- And the words moved through me like blood itself.
- These powerful words might - as they did in 1936 - move the nation to tears.
- Who was this woman whose words moved him so?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.