"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The words sent a shiver through me because I was anything but free.
- The simple words he'd just said had sent heat lancing through her body.
- The words should have sent a cold chill through the lion, but they did not.
- Just the right words to send my hopes flying high into the sky!
- The words sent a new rush of cold fear into my chest.
- My word, you'll send the stones flying into the air too, in a minute.
- One word from him can send thousands of armed men into the streets.
- We had 10 years of private jokes and a word can just send us.
- But more than that, her final words sent a chill down his back.
- Road kill, Tom thought, and the word sent a shiver through him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.