"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Softly, but his words penetrated every corner of the room.
- But the words did not penetrate and the weeping continued.
- She stopped struggling, as if my words had finally penetrated.
- He stopped and looked at us as if to see if his words were penetrating.
- A woman's voice was speaking and the words gradually penetrated to him.
- Her words penetrated me, blossomed in my chest, big and cold.
- The word hadn't penetrated, only the awareness that the brother she'd cared for all her life was in trouble.
- All action ceased as the big man's words penetrated the brains of those present.
- The words penetrated, but not for the reason Haylis mentioned.
- Then, her own words penetrating, she sank down onto the sofa.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.