"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Their word for alien most closely translates to "food that talks".
- The word translates more accurately as "do not resist by legal means".
- Whether her words will translate into results is not as obvious yet.
- Though the word translated, the two races invested it with widely different emotional value.
- The word itself loosely translates to "will" or "do as you/we please".
- But the question remains: will the fine words translate into action?
- Her words translate as "You could fall in love with someone then end up dying the next day."
- The first word, she said, translates loosely as "older sister."
- "We want a deal," he enunciated clearly, wondering whether the word would even translate.
- "Hard to tell exactly, because the words don't all translate into anything we have an exact equivalent for."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.