"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She could feel the other woman's words reach for her.
- Or at least, not when word from me could reach Earth.
- My words cannot reach Earth, to tell her she might be more free.
- He could see it, and his words had reached her.
- It could only be a matter of time before word reached her mother.
- She would make sure that his words reached their home.
- If we did, and word reached the conference, how would it be seen?
- Once, when word reached us that the King's son had died.
- Once the word of the study reached others only then was it stopped.
- Word of the fire had reached them through the police, as I discovered later.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.