"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After the words have become familiar to her, she uses them in composition.
- How much better words became when their little individual mythologies were told!
- However, in recent 50 years, this word has become obsolete.
- He felt like those words were becoming an excuse for everything.
- The very word has become almost a cliche for Western hopes.
- Since 1930, word of the composer and his works has become increasingly silent.
- When that was done, the words became plain, though some had no meaning.
- It so happened that word of mouth became something quite pronounced.
- The word first become popular in reference to baseball enthusiasts.
- Hattie noticed how much more precise his words had become.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.