"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I still didn't feel right not putting a title in, and my words trailed off.
- Must The words trailed off, but his intention was clear.
- The word trailed off as if she wasn't sure or struggled to remember.
- Her words trailed off, and she seemed to withdraw a little.
- Looking up at him, she let her words trail off.
- Her words trailed off as a young mother with two children approached.
- Her words trailed off, and then she shook herself back to the matter at hand.
- His words trailed off as he caught a glimpse of movement.
- Her words trailed off and I knew from experience that she was ready for a nap.
- The words trailed off again, he shook his head and started toward her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.