"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Word gets around at church, so I find out who could use a little hand.
- If I ask the wrong person, word might get back to the one we're looking for.
- Not one word of what I'd said had got through to him.
- You know what'd happen if word got on the street?
- Also, when the word got to me, I looked into the situation a bit.
- I tried to talk to her but she wouldn't let the words get through.
- I thought the words had got some power over me.
- The word of what we were to each other never got around much.
- I could hear her, but the words weren't getting through.
- I knew that people talk to one another and the word would get around.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.