"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And the words didn't break the expectancy, the listening silence.
- When they choked up, their words broke in the street.
- Just one word, not even a proper name, but cases routinely broke on less than that.
- The right words could break the spell that Thompson had cast.
- Verna, 1 know that those words must have broken your heart to hear.
- The word broke from him with the urgency of a pistol shot.
- A few words from her into the right ear can make or break a man in my position.
- I wouldn't have thought that the word nice could break my heart, but it almost did.
- The tone and the words broke through the men's awe.
- A familiar Irish song, but the words will break your heart.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.