"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For a moment, she refused to think of the betrayal that her servant's words represented.
- Just which parts of speech a word can represent varies greatly.
- Sometimes a single word represented a whole fable or event.
- I do not believe these words accurately represent the teaching of the church.
- I wonder exactly what sounds on the tape the word represents.
- But not one single word of any of this represents change.
- His words represented only one end of the conversation.
- Indeed, he even denied that his words represented a change in policy.
- The results may be the same, so what do the words represent?
- Even within one particular language many words refer to the same thing but represent different people's interpretations of it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.