"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His words reflected around the walls, and the echoes drained off into silence.
- But such words also reflect how many are giving up on the idea that their society can resolve its differences through politics.
- The words for office, writer, and record all reflect this root.
- Now, the words of the Cubans reflect the thinking of a team in control.
- And now I struggled to find the right words to reflect my profound feelings for this teacher.
- The word "yet" reflected the fact that four other subjects were still alive in 1975.
- Thatcher's words did not reflect a consensus among those Christians present.
- But even more disturbing are the attitudes the words reflect.
- Think of how your words and actions reflect on yourself and the organization.
- His words reflected a cautious optimism by Democratic and labor leaders.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.