"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A few words before getting to this stage may help.
- I expect the word had been helping to keep him alive.
- The written word did not however really help me train Holmes.
- This was one of those times when no words would help.
- I hoped my next words would help her past it.
- He shook his head as though more words could no longer help him.
- With only four words to help us, that do not mean very much to me.
- But what about the climate that their words helped to create?
- What word of grace in such a place Could help a brother's soul?
- The trouble was, he couldn't tell whether the words had helped, or only made things worse.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.