"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I even embarked on an answer without quite knowing where my own words might lead me.
- I should have known those words would only lead to trouble.
- One more word from you, and you can lead the way.
- He was right, of course, but words led to blows and then came the knife.
- Such words don't often lead to a long-term occupational commitment.
- Those words lead me to one assumption, and I have come here to state it.
- Just a few words and he would lead his army forward.
- The shadows were long now, but there was still light, and I had that word to lead me on.
- Kirk didn't know where his next words would lead, but had to find out.
- One word led to another, and the Greek went for a rod.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.