"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The words tumbled out of me before I could stop them.
- She said it very quickly, the words tumbling over one another.
- Words were tumbling out of her mouth and she couldn't seem to stop them.
- The words tumbled out of the boy's wide red mouth.
- Her voice was quite wild, the words tumbling over themselves.
- The words and images tumble about like the sea itself.
- He was speaking so fast that his words were tumbling over one another.
- All this she said in a rush, the words tumbling over themselves.
- Finally, after a long silence, both spoke at once, their words tumbling over each other.
- The words tumbled from her mouth, as though someone else had spoken.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.