"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When he was done, some words came into his mind.
- He tried to say something, but the words wouldn't come out right.
- He tried to say something else, but the words would not come.
- Not a word more came to him from either of them.
- Why had no word of any kind come from him?
- She tried to call out to him, but again no words came.
- I tried to say something but no words would come.
- She wanted to say something, but no words came to her.
- He wanted to say something but no words came to him.
- He looked down at her, and the words Not really came to mind.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.