"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She could only hope her words had made some sense to him.
- His words made no more sense to her now than when he'd said them the first time.
- For a moment, the words made no sense to him.
- I don't know if my words made sense to him.
- It seemed a long time before his words made sense.
- What she did know, however, was that his words made no sense.
- "If you knew how happy just one word would make me!"
- The way he said those last few words made me feel sure of it.
- Not one word of it made any sense at all to him.
- He tried to read, but the words on the page made no sense to him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.