"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Eye continues to use the name, and the word has entered the language.
- The word blackmail entered the English language in 1530 as a result.
- However the word did not enter general use until nearly the end of the same century.
- And, at that moment, the words of magic entered his soul, never to leave again.
- French words, too, entered the local speech, some of which can still be heard today.
- The word entered the English language in the late 19th century.
- The words entered her mind as though they had been sketched in fire.
- The word entered into English usage in the late 19th century.
- While many words enter English as slang, not all do.
- The words entered the English language around the middle of the 13th century; at that time they meant slightly different things.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.