"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the fury and chaos of the morning, Lake's words found their mark.
- Apparently the word found its way into song in the early 1960's.
- One word to the captain and he'd find himself lacking room to take you.
- He knew that, for the first time, his words had found them.
- And, without a doubt, the word would have found its way to the Kremlin before the first report ever appeared.
- By 1570 the word had found its way into English as mohair.
- But the words could not find their way to my tongue.
- I find it striking that her words have found little support here in this debate.
- Several students nod - English words found them first through music.
- He never believed such words would find their way out of a white man's belly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.