"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A word about the way you end that first scene.
- Moreover, he knows that these words do not end the account.
- The two aforementioned words start and end at home, period.
- "One more word and you'll end your lives as frogs!"
- According to one analysis, all words must end in a consonant.
- A word from him and this whole charade would end.
- How do we determine exactly where a word should begin and end if hypotheses on either side are incorrect?
- The words always ended the same, and Stura was gone.
- No word on coverage after the warranty period has ended.
- But when a campaign has found real dirt on the opposition, a word or two in the right ears can end careers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.