"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As the world gets smaller, the new words keep coming.
- And the old woman's words kept echoing in her head.
- It was a lot to remember and the words kept turning in his head.
- The words kept on tumbling out of her and she couldn't seem to stop them.
- The written word has kept us together since the Diaspora.
- But try as he might, Sam always found himself on both sides of it, and his words kept coming out a bit crazy.
- Each word must have its own place and keep to it.
- The words kept repeating themselves until she was afraid he must be able to hear them.
- But the words and the feelings just kept on coming.
- The words of a letter he had received the day before kept running through his mind.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.