"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The word for such running must have died with the horse itself.
- The words died away, the steps were lost in the distance.
- A few words of love, so he might die in peace?
- She was about to ask him what he wanted when the words died on her lips.
- I wanted to call to her again, but the words died in my throat.
- Then the words died away completely and the two were gone.
- My angry words died at the look on his face.
- She tried to call after him as he walked away, but the words died on her tongue.
- The words died as she turned and saw his face.
- The words died in my throat when I opened the door.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.