"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The words wouldn't form in his mind, but he could see what was going to happen.
- He wanted to ask her how, and where, but the words would not form themselves.
- But the words not here wouldn't form on her lips.
- The words formed in his mind, so that he could not be sure who had said them.
- When he read, each word would form a graphic image.
- The words and numbers formed themselves into a personal message for him.
- Her words might have formed a question, but there seemed little choice in the answer.
- He had not known that until the words formed in his mouth.
- She wanted to deny her ability, but the words didn't form.
- She tried to deny it, but the words wouldn't form.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.