"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Innocent and sweet, the word cut right through her heart.
- The old woman's first words had cut too close.
- But her words cut straight to the heart of who and what he was.
- If only he knew how deep his words cut.
- She would rather not talk about it at all, because every word cuts her like a razor.
- She had turned and already taken several steps down the dark corridor when the words cut her short.
- Paul's voice had been pitched low, but he saw each word cut into her.
- He had never known that words could cut so deeply.
- The words cut him, but he could deal with that.
- A few words cut or added can radically change that shape.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.