"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The word he used suggested quite a different color.
- The words suggested that there was a way to make the light from the sun terribly powerful, but the book did not say how.
- Maybe he just needed to have the faith his mother's words suggested.
- I have been long without that which your manner and words suggest.
- And her mother looked up quickly, as if the words suggested a double meaning.
- However that may be, his next words suggested the possibility.
- Other words suggest he would rely on competition to keep prices down.
- His words suggest there will be some concessions when the plans are announced in the budget.
- Not a word suggested that they were other than best friends.
- Our gratitude toward you all is greater than any words can suggest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.