"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the colonel's words brought home to him how bad things were.
- His words, so close to what she'd been thinking, brought sudden heat to her face.
- His next words to Amber brought her attention back to him.
- I do know a place where my word may bring something, though.
- Your words bring those things which I did not understand.
- "The words of my second son have brought peace to this table," said Father.
- A hundred words more brought him to the edge of the forest.
- The word brought her eyes flying back to his face.
- The last words brought him round, and he took his hands of.
- Now I didn't want to remember the images that my words brought back, but they wouldn't stop.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.