"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "It's more important for me to know that a word exists."
- I can't tell you how much, because the words don't exist.
- If the word exists in the dictionary it is taken to be the answer.
- The word did not exist to describe what had just happened to him.
- The word also exists in Spanish, with the same meaning.
- The word has existed in the French language since at least the 12th century.
- In my dreams such words did not exist for children.
- These words did not exist in Spanish prior to the 15th century.
- He wanted to say something, but words did not exist for what she'd done to him.
- Although at such a time this sentence was obviously not used, the individual words already existed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.