"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sometimes children can't find the right words to explain how they're feeling.
- And in a few words explained to him what he wanted.
- What had happened did not need words to explain it.
- It's difficult to find the words to explain what I felt at that moment.
- My decision's made now, and I can hardly find the right words to explain.
- I've been driving around the past hour, maybe longer, trying to find the right words to explain what happened.
- I don't think any word can explain a man's life.
- No words could explain our deep friendship over these 40 years.
- Forrest thought a moment to find the words to explain.
- How could a man hope to find the words to explain things like that?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.