"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Before those words began to be said six years ago.
- Word began to get out about the program, and a short time later a news conference was set up.
- "We got him six or seven times and the word began from that."
- After May 17, 1954, those words began to mean what they say.
- Then, as usually happens, the word began to be used against him.
- She looked directly at him then, find words to begin.
- Word soon got out and began to spread about the activities.
- Ask when word first began to spread that you might be here.
- Word began to spread, and before long there were people waiting for them on the road.
- Her words were only now beginning to come into full register.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.